Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2015

5th Birthday Post (from Dec 31)

(posted on my Facebook on December 31, her bday in China: January 1st):


Our birthday princess is ready for her family party. Daddy's making Chinese stir-fried noodles & Mommy's making a fruit salad "cake" and Cara is belting out celebratory songs and dances, declaring all our love for Kate. Oh, Handan, how we LOVE YOU!!!! I've already cried all day about what a GIFT you are. To Katie's birth mom, I KNOW you think of her on her birthday and it must be a very painful day for you. I know you wish you could have that warm, tiny bundle back in your arms. I know you wonder about her, probably every single day, and I want to tell you, THANK YOU. She is SUCH a precious, priceless, gift. I wish you were able to know her like we do. There are no words to adequately express how much it means to us that you chose life for her and you gave the ultimate sacrifice to give her a future. We love you too. #birthdaytears



No comments:

Post a Comment