Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Video of our Summer... we more than just survived it!

Mamas, we survived the summer. I could write a whole blogpost about how much trepidation I had about Katie having off school, about the moments that I thought I'd completely lose my cool with both the girls, and then how gracious God was to me in the moments I was the most overwhelmed. So many outside factors were pressing against our family. We had some of the best and some of the worst moments ever. By HIS grace, though, an amazing thing happened: instead of going totally nuts (and all moms know what it means to adore your children and still feel like going nuts), I truly fell more in love with our babies. What a blessing. Here's our summer compilation. 






Link to video: http://youtu.be/pGoKKX6ud1M

Lyrics: ♫ Music: Mindy Gledhill - All About Your Heart
Made with ‪#‎flipagram‬
Lyrics: "All About Your Heart"
"I don’t mind your odd behavior
It’s the very thing I love
If you were an ice cream flavor
You would be my favorite one
My imagination sees you
Like a painting by Van Gogh
Starry nights and bright sunflowers
Follow you where you may go
Oh, I’ve loved you from the start
In every single way
And more each passing day
You are brighter than the stars
Believe me when I say
It’s not about your scars
It’s all about your heart
You’re a butterfly held captive
Small and safe in your cocoon
Go on you can take your time
Time is said to heal all wounds"

No comments:

Post a Comment